Thursday, March 22, 2012

Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Beta)

Adobe has released Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta to the public for free, for use in both Windows and Mac OS!!



This is pretty exciting news since I've just bought a Canon EOS 60D, which is a pretty darn good DSLR camera and I've really gotten into taking pictures of everything (OK mostly my kids but who can really blame me). So because most of my pictures are coming out pretty great there isn't a whole lot that needs to be done with them, but I do have one or two that I REALLLLLYYYY like but I have to get rid of because the lighting is too bright or too low, it's really blurry or maybe the angle is just off by a bit. So I bought Adobe Lightroom 4 when it was released about 2 weeks ago because the price dropped from a normal $299.00 to $149.00 which is really really good and because it will do most of what I want and need.

But honestly what I really want is Adobe Photoshop, but with its high price it's kind of out of reach for us commoners. I believe the current basic version is going for $699.00 which is not something I can justify for my basic needs, maybe if I took some graphic designing courses and got better at Photography then it might be ok but for now I am sticking to Lightroom 4.

Now I am going to have my chance to play with it without going "rogue", so if you are also interested in checking it out and seeing what it can do go here to download it. You have to sign up for an ADOBE ID and you also have to be online to activate the software once it is installed but that's all you have to do in order to start using one of the most awesome piece of software EVER!

For those of us that are thinking about buying it or not, click here to maybe push you over the edge and finally break down and buy it. It's something that I sincerily hope is in the next version, and it's called "Image Deblurring". I won't say anything else, just watch it!!!



3 comments:

  1. Your blog is nice and interesting :)
    ps: I would like the flag of your beautiful country on my website :))
    thank you
    http://www.yerhotel.com/Milano/ilario

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new blogger and I'm trying to let every one check out my blog, Please support my blog and if you want you can give me an RT through twitter please.

    www.906thecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Joe Pinzone and I'm casting an international travel show about expats moving abroad. We'd love to film in Kuwait and wanted to know if you could help us find expats who have moved there within the last 1-2 years or have been there for 3-4 years, but recently moved into a new home. The show documents their move to a new country and will place the country in fabulous light. I wanted to know if you could help spread the word to expats living there or are close to moving. If you'd like more information, please give me a call at 212-231-7716 or skype me at joefromnyc. You can also email me at joepinzone@leopardusa.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Joe Pinzone
    Casting Producer
    P: 212-231-7716
    Skype: Joefromnyc

    ReplyDelete