Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Welcome to by Blog...

So this being my first blog, and my first post on the blog I wanted to start out by saying a little about myself. I'm an American happily living in Kuwait with my wife and kids, and while many people may not like Kuwait I can honestly say that it is definitely not for everyone but we are very happy here. We've now been here for almost 5 years in which time we've met a lot of good people, and made some great friends along the way.

So anyways I'll be posting about things happening around the region, events in Kuwait, my review on movies I see here in the theater, restaurants (Like that doesn't happen already huh? hehehe). I'll also be giving tips and reviews for PC users, reviews on mobile Apps on both Android and iOS aka Apple's mobile operating system. I'll really be covering a wide range of subjects really, but one thing you will not see here is me taking sides on religious or political matters in Kuwait. I could go into detail, but in reality when it comes to religious or political topics in Kuwait things can get more heated than normal. That's not to say that I will not talk about these things, I just won't take sides. That being said, I hope to see you guys in here. Come by often since I'll really try to update this at least 2 times a week, maybe more as the ideas start flowing... Oh and just because you won't see me talking about my wife and kids, it doesn't mean that they are not a part of my life. They very much are part of my private life, just not my online public life.



3 comments:

  1. Hey Edgar,

    Great Blog, keep up the good work... So where in America do you come from?

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Scott, I am from California. What about you, where are you from?

      Delete
  2. Might interest you http://aware.com.kw/EventsDetails.aspx?ID=252

    ReplyDelete